Wayside Publishing is proud to announce the publication of five new titles in Spring 2012:
- Azulejo, 2nd Edition: Tailored to the new Spanish Literature and Culture AP curriculum. Learn more . . .
- Aventuras Conectadas: An integrated, multi-media Spanish series. Theme-based, content-rich, and completely current. Learn more . . .
- APprenons: Designed to bridge the gap between intermediate students and the new AP French exam. Learn more . . .
- La Maison d’Oncle Max: A fictional narrative that builds skills and confidence. The ideal French supplement text! Learn more . . .
- Neue Blickwinkel: Structured around the six themes of the AP German course. Learn more . . .
All five titles are a highly acclaimed way in which your students can expand and improve their perspectives and language skills through the Spanish, French, and German-speaking worlds. The materials are fun, related to daily activities and, most importantly, easy to navigate by you and your students.
Click here to visit our Blog and read about our authors’ vision and commitment to student-centered materials. The authors offer information on their professional and personal backgrounds, their teaching styles and pedagogical issues they have solved using their ample experience, as well as practical advice on how to be creative with the materials they have provided.
Click here to visit our Conferences page to find out more about our participation in various professional conferences.