- Created using backward design
- A focus on intercultural communicative competence
- Authentic video blogs from Spanish-speaking teens
- Performance-based assessments
- Addresses World-Readiness Standards' five C's
- Introduces AP®/IB themes
- Annotated Teacher Edition
The EntreCulturas program is all about teaching novice to intermediate students the Spanish language through the lens of interculturality, so they can discover appropriate ways to interact with others whose perspectives may be different from their own.
In Level 1 of this three-book series, students build the language skills, personal attitudes, and cultural insights necessary to experience life "entre culturas," using Spanish to connect with people. Students learn grammar and vocabulary both inductively and deductively.
The focus of assessment in EntreCulturas 1 measures what students can do with the language they have learned through IPAs. And analytic and holistic rubrics accompany this textbook, so teachers can stay on track.
Complete the EntreCulturas program online with Explorer:
- Dozens of authentic, external images, text, audios, and videos
- Activities and exercises to expand knowledge
- Teacher resources, rubrics, and more
- Student portfolio where learners can upload evidence of their skills
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Sign up to receive our newsletter, information on new products, and more!