- Backwards designed
- A focus on intercultural communicative competence
- Authentic video blogs from Spanish-speaking teens
- Performance-based assessments
- Addresses World-Readiness Standards' five C's
- Introduction of AP® themes
- Annotated Teacher Edition
The EntreCulturas program is all about teaching novice to intermediate students the Spanish language through the lens of interculturality, so they can discover appropriate ways to interact with others whose perspectives may be different from their own.
Level 3 presents project-based learning and rigorous tasks that hone learners’ skills.
Students have the opportunity to engage with authentic texts and literature, experience IPAs with all modes of communication, reflect on knowledge learned, interact with students from different Spanish-speaking countries, and more, all while encompassing elements of AP® skills.
Complete the EntreCulturas program online with Explorer:
- Dozens of authentic, external images, text, audios, and videos
- Activities and exercises to expand knowledge
- Teacher resources, rubrics, and more
- Student portfolio where learners can upload evidence of their skills
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Sign up to receive our newsletter, information on new products, and more!