All students learn differently. How can we help them all? How to Study is a choose-your-own-adventure guide for any and all students seeking improvement. After determining their learning type, diagnostic tools help students identify their own study problems. Students are then guided to specific sections for targeted help.
Use it one-on-one with specific students, in small groups, or with your entire class!
How to Study presents strategies for:
- Developing an effective studying plan
- Improving concentration at home and in class
- Avoiding the pitfalls of procrastination
- Getting organized
- Developing note taking skills
- Managing stress inside and outside of the classroom
- Improving test grades
- Reducing and eliminating careless mistakes
- Researching and writing papers
Built around the idea that not all students learn in the same way, How to Study is an essential tool for improving the basic organizational skills needed to be a successful student.