- Chronologically organized units cover every text from the revised required AP® reading list
- AP® style tests and literary terminology matching quizzes composed of multiple-choice reading analysis questions and free response questions
- Unit tests provide students with additional reading analysis, free-response, and interpretive listening practice.
- Full-length sample AP® exam for end-of-year testing
- 544 pages
Azulejo’s standards-based curriculum, simultaneously emphasizing context and themes, introduces students to high-level critical thinking as it prepares them for success in the AP® Spanish Literature and Culture Course.
Azulejo is divided into units that progress chronologically but are organized along a common thread. The chronological approach allows students to study the historical context in which the work was written and to appreciate how authors see, engage, and influence their world. Essential questions are reprinted at the end of each unit to facilitate class preparation.
The Azulejo Teacher Edition provides Notas para el profesor to accompany every text, describing the theme, structure, historical context, voice, point of view, and more. Sample answers to the discussion questions and essays are also included.
Azulejo offers AP® practice tasks for every author on the exam. Analytical Essay Guide details the three key parts of an analytical essay. Based on both teaching experience and the College Board's guidelines, a Writing and Correcting Guide for Poetic and Analytic Essays delineates what is expected of an outstanding critical essay and establishes a template for grading.
Please contact (888) 302-2519 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning how you can incorporate Azulejo into your classroom.
Want to learn more? Check out this expanded overview:
Also visit our YouTube channel for dozens of video overviews, testimonials, and closer looks at the program pedagogy, instructional strategies, and Learning Site tools.
What People Are Saying
Complete the Azulejo program online with The Learning Site!
- FlexText - an online version of the textbook that connects to Explorer content
- Explorer - offering all the resources, activities you need!
- Extensive collection of authentic images, text, audios, and videos. Scripts for audio included for educators.
- Activities and exercises to expand knowledge, including AP-style tasks and a full AP sample exam
- Online classroom forum for hosting classroom discussions, sharing links and files, and more.
- Teacher resources including rubrics, and extension resources.
The Learning Site supports most classroom tech - from an iOS app to integration and rostering options. Check out The Learning Site page for details.