- 545 pages
- 20 interpersonal conversation practice tasks
- 25+ pages of test-taking strategies and activities
- 20 mini AP® exams
- Glossed vocabulary
- Annotated Teacher Edition
APprenons, 2nd Edition, seeks to guide your students to a Pre-Advanced level of proficiency while preparing them for the revised AP® French Language and Culture Exam.
Written by and for native speakers of French, the authentic texts in APprenons allow students to engage meaningfully with over 30 francophone cultures.
Let your students compare a blog post to a poem of Charles Baudelaire, write a persuasive essay about franglais, or learn how to handle a car accident in France.
Ten chapters integrate the themes and contexts outlined by the College Board’s French Language and Culture Curriculum Framework, presenting material as the exam does.
Want to learn more? Check out the APprenons YouTube playlist, featuring a closer look at the program pedagogy, instructional strategies, and APprenons Learning Site tools.
Please contact (888) 302-2519 or email email@example.com to start planning how you can incorporate APprenons into your classroom.
What People Are Saying
Complete the APprenons program online with The Learning Site!
- FlexText® - an online version of the textbook that connects to Explorer content
- Explorer® - offering all the resources, activities you need!
- Extensive collection of authentic images, text, audios, and videos
- AP®-style tasks in all modes of communication
- Activities and exercises to expand knowledge
- Teacher resources including rubrics, AP® insights, and scripts
- An online classroom forum for hosting discussions, link exchanges, and more.
The Learning Site supports most classroom tech - from an iOS app to integration and rostering options. Check out The Learning Site page for details.