- 544 pages
- Every text from the revised required AP® reading list
- Chronologically organized units
- AP® style tests
- Teacher Edition available
Azulejo’s standards-based curriculum, simultaneously emphasizing context and themes, introduces students to high-level critical thinking as it prepares them for success in the AP® Spanish Literature and Culture Course.
Azulejo is divided into units that progress chronologically but are organized along a common thread. The chronological approach allows students to study the historical context in which the work was written and to appreciate how authors see, engage, and influence their world. Essential questions are reprinted at the end of each unit to facilitate class preparation.
The Azulejo Teacher Edition provides Notas para el profesor to accompany every text, describing the theme, structure, historical context, voice, point of view, and more. Sample answers to the discussion questions and essays are also included.
An Analytical Essay Guide details the three key parts of an analytical essay. Based on both teaching experience and the College Board's guidelines, a Writing and Correcting Guide for Poetic and Analytic Essays delineates what is expected of an outstanding critical essay and establishes a template for grading.
What People Are Saying
Complete the Azulejo program online with Explorer:
- Extensive collection of authentic images, text, audios, and videos
- AP® style tests and literary terminology matching quizzes composed of multiple-choice reading analysis questions and free response questions
- Unit tests provide students with additional reading analysis, free-response, and interpretive listening practice.
- Full-length sample AP® exam for end-of-year testing