- 394 pages
- Pre-IB and Pre-AP®
- Standards-based, Spanish-only instruction
- Student learning objectives
- Rubrics and pacing guide
- AP® style tasks
- Teacher Edition available
Tejidos: Comunicación auténtica en un contexto cultural is a thematic, standards-based Spanish program that aims to engage intermediate level learners with authentic materials that align with the AP® Global Themes and the IB® Temas, Troncales, and Opcionales.
Tejidos provides you and your Pre-AP® and Pre-IB® level Spanish students with a Spanish-only Student Edition, which engages students in authentic communicative activities in cultural contexts. Real-world performance tasks and assessments are embedded throughout such as emails, tweets, texting, podcasts, blog entries, interactive journals, website contests, and more.
Essential questions frame each chapter with in-depth activities that engage students with a diverse range of authentic texts, including videos, audios, articles, blogs, interviews, and literature gathered from Spain and Latin America.
Significant, multi-level scaffolding to accommodate a range of student language levels and to make challenging materials accessible.
A Teacher Edition that offers a scope and sequence for each chapter and suggestions to tailor activities, homework, and assessments to the students' level.
What People Are Saying
Complete the Tejidos program online with Explorer:
- Audios, videos, and additional scaffolding for activities in the book
- A variety of vocabulary exercises, contextualized grammar tasks, useful external links, and a final, project-based summative assessment.
- Activities, vocabulary, and grammar practice not included in the textbook
- An entire bonus hilo
- Teacher access provides a user-friendly gradebook and holistic, analytic, and can-do rubrics for all modes of communication.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Sign up to receive our newsletter, information on new products, and more!