- 10 chapters
- Over 40 additional AP® tasks and 30 new cultural texts and audio-visual resources in the new edition
- Contextualized activities and active vocabulary lists
- Annotated Teacher Edition
Dive in and examine the rich history and multicultural society of present-day Germany. Neue Blickwinkel's diverse range of standards-based activities and authentic resources challenge your students to develop communicative competence while preparing for the AP® German Language and Culture exam.
Scaffolded tasks engage learners in the three modes of communication, bringing them from basic concepts, such as school and university life, to more sophisticated topics, like environmental sustainability and identity.
You can choose from a variety of interpretive, interpersonal, and presentational activities to address the areas where your students need to develop the most. We also added more opportunities for working with German cinema in class.
Provide your students with solid preparation for the AP® exam while delving into the culture, history, and arts of Germany.
Neue Blickwinkel Explorer
Complete the Neue Blickwinkel program online with Explorer:
- Interpretive reading and listening and presentational and interpersonal writing tasks
- Additional activities only found on Explorer
- Activities designed like real AP tasks