- 10 chapters
- Over 40 additional AP® tasks and 30 new cultural texts and audio-visual resources in the new edition
- Contextualized activities and active vocabulary lists
- Annotated Teacher Edition
From Beethoven to hip-hop, from nation-building to immigration - dive in and examine the rich history and multicultural society of present-day Germany. Neue Blickwinkel's diverse range of standards-based activities and authentic resources challenge your students to develop communicative competence while preparing for the AP® German Language and Culture exam.
Scaffolded tasks engage learners in the three modes of communication, bringing them from basic concepts, such as school and university life, to more sophisticated topics, like environmental sustainability and identity.
You can choose from a variety of interpretive, interpersonal, and presentational activities to address the areas where your students need to develop the most. We also added more opportunities for working with German cinema in class.
Provide your students with solid preparation for the AP® exam while delving into the culture, history, and arts of Germany.
Please contact (888) 302-2519 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning how you can incorporate Neue Blickwinkel into your classroom.
Take a quick look at Neue Blickwinkel:
You can also visit our YouTube channel for dozens of video overviews, testimonials, and closer looks at the program pedagogy, instructional strategies, and Learning Site tools.
What People Are Saying
Neue Blickwinkel Explorer
Complete the Neue Blickwinkel program online with The Learning Site!
- FlexText® - an online version of the textbook that connects to Explorer® content
- Explorer® - offering all the resources, activities you need!
- Interpretive reading and listening and presentational and interpersonal writing tasks
- Extensive collection of authentic images, text, audios, and German cinema
- Activities designed like real AP® tasks
- Teacher resources, rubrics, and more
- Online classroom forum for hosting classroom discussions, sharing links and files, and more.
- Student portfolio where learners can upload evidence to support Can-Do Statements
- The Learning Site supports most classroom tech - from an iOS app to integration and rostering options. Check out The Learning Site page for details.