- Linguistically and culturally authentic examples of language
- Targeted learning objectives that build on comprehensible input
- Real-world tasks that develop all modes of communication
- Annotated Teacher Edition
Journey from Valle d’Aosta to Puglia as you continue to explore the Italian language and culture with Chiarissimo Due.
With a focus on communication, the second book in our Italian series further develops students’ abilities to ask and answer questions and to exchange opinions and ideas on a diversity of topics using a variety of different tenses.
With every turn of the page, vibrant colors and imagery will draw your students into the lives of the Italian people. Student-friendly grammar explanations with practical examples illustrate language structures introduced in context.
Siti 1-8 integrate grammar, vocabulary, and regional culture lessons with differentiated instruction in the Presentational, Interpretive, and Interpersonal modes of communication.
Each chapter concludes with an abundance of listening, reading, writing, speaking, and cultural exercises and activities from the current and previous siti. The final sito, Sito 9, reviews and assesses all material covered in Chiarissimo Due.
Through Chiarissimo Uno e Chiarissimo Due, students are provided the initial foundation and preparation for the AATI National Italian Contest Examination, the AP® Italian Language and Culture Course/Exam, and the SAT Subject Test™ in Italian.
What People Are Saying
Chiarissimo Due Explorer
Complete the Chiarissimo Due program online with Explorer:
- Online activities from the textbook arranged by sito
- Additional activities not found in the book
- Teacher access provides all audios, links to videos, and rubrics
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Sign up to receive our newsletter, information on new products, and more!