- 316 pages
- Student-friendly grammar explanations in context
- Introduces all modes of communication
- Provides a foundation for AATI, AP®, and SAT Subject Tests™
- Annotated Teacher Edition
Engage your students in the discovery of the language, the people, the land, and the culture. Chiarissimo Uno is here to help.
In Chiarissimo Uno, every chapter introduces a different region of Italy, and asks students to explore aspects of culture such as values and traditions. With every turn of the page, vibrant colors and imagery will draw your students into the lives of the Italian people. Student-friendly grammar explanations with practical examples illustrate language structures introduced in context.
Students achieve targeted learning objectives through language basics and thematic vocabulary. Student-centered written and spoken communicative activities continuously build upon comprehensible input. Differentiated tasks that are culturally and linguistically authentic enhance student performance in the Presentational, Interpersonal, and Interpretive modes of communication.
Through Chiarissimo Uno e Chiarissimo Due, students are provided the initial foundation and preparation for the AATI National Italian Contest Examination, the AP® Italian Language and Culture Course/Exam, and the SAT Subject Test™ in Italian.
Please contact (888) 302-2519 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning how you can incorporate Chiarissimo into your classroom.
Take a quick look at Chiarissimo:
Also visit our YouTube channel for dozens of video overviews, testimonials, and closer looks at the program pedagogy, instructional strategies, and Learning Site tools.
What People Are Saying
Chiarissimo Uno Explorer
Complete the Chiarissimo program online with The Learning Site!
- FlexText® - an online version of the textbook that connects to Explorer content
- Explorer® - offering all the resources, activities you need!
- Extensive collection of authentic images, text and audios
- Activities and exercises to expand knowledge, with auto grading where appropriate
- An online classroom forum for hosting discussions, link exchanges, and more.
The Learning Site supports most classroom tech - from an iOS app to integration and rostering options. Check out The Learning Site page for details.