- Created using backward design
- A focus on intercultural communicative competence
- Authentic video blogs from Spanish-speaking teens
- Performance-based assessments
- Addresses World-Readiness Standards' five C's
- Introduces AP®/IB themes
- Annotated Teacher Edition
The EntreCulturas program is all about teaching novice to intermediate students the Spanish language through the lens of interculturality, so they can discover appropriate ways to interact with others whose perspectives may be different from their own.
Level 2 carefully aligns grammar, vocabulary, and culture with the content introduced and practiced in Level 1. This level allows learners to interact with students from different Spanish-speaking countries.
Each unit opens with a short review section that explicitly shows students what they are expected to know in terms of vocabulary and grammar.
Complete the EntreCulturas program online with Explorer:
- Extensive collection of authentic images, text, audios, and videos
- Activities and exercises to expand knowledge
- Teacher resources, rubrics, and more
- Student portfolio where learners can upload evidence of their skills