- Created using backward design
- A focus on intercultural communicative competence
- Authentic video blogs from Spanish-speaking teens
- Performance-based assessments
- Addresses World-Readiness Standards' five C's
- Incorporation of AP® themes and task types
- Introduction to IB themes
- Annotated Teacher Edition
The EntreCulturas program is all about teaching novice to intermediate students the Spanish language through the lens of interculturality, so they can discover appropriate ways to interact with others whose perspectives may be different from their own.
Level 4 increases the rigor and frequency of vocabulary and grammar exploration, preparing students for AP® and IB level tasks.
Students have the opportunity to engage with authentic texts with an increased emphasis in level 4 on literature from around the Spanish-speaking world. IPAs in each unit ask students to perform within all modes of communication, reflect on knowledge learned, interact with students from different Spanish-speaking countries, and more.
EntreCulturas 4 will be available for the 2020-2021 school year. Please email email@example.com if you'd like to start planning how you can incorporate EntreCulturas 4 into your classroom.