- Revamped structure! Each of the five units highlights a specific cultural product or perspective with focus questions guiding student reflection.
- A variety of authentic, classroom-ready resources in audio, video, and print formats.
- All six global AP® themes and 35 sub-themes are addressed.
- Intentional vocabulary practice and online activities to get deep, long-term vocabulary knowledge.
- Problematic grammar is reviewed at the end of each chapter.
- Resources from a variety of cultures engage heritage learners.
- Incorporates College Board updates to the 2020 Spanish Language and Culture exam.
The newest edition of this cornerstone program provides an in-depth exploration of Spanish language and culture while preserving the intensive AP® preparation educators have valued in previous versions.
Each chapter focuses on a particular cultural product or theme. AP® level activities and exercises encourage students to connect cultural practices and perspectives to the chapter’s product.
Through activities and assessments designed in conjunction with authentic materials, your students will connect products, practices, and perspectives in their own lives to the lives of Spanish speakers around the world.
Using Triángulo APreciado 6.ª, your students will develop the necessary cultural and linguistic competence to communicate effectively and perform well on the AP® Spanish Language and Culture exam.
Please contact (888) 302-2519 or email email@example.com to start planning how you can incorporateTriángulo APreciado into your classroom.
Want to learn more? Check out the Triángulo APreciado YouTube playlist, featuring overviews, testimonials, and closer looks at the program pedagogy, instructional strategies, andTriángulo APreciado Learning Site tools.
What People Are Saying
Triángulo Apreciado Explorer
Complete theTriángulo APreciado 6.ª program online with The Learning Site!
- FlexText - an online version of the textbook that connects to Explorer content
- Explorer - offering all the resources, activities you need!
- Extensive collection of authentic images, text, audios, and videos
- AP® style exercises that students can record, review, and submit.
- Hours of practice in the interpretive, interpersonal, and presentational modes, including award-nominated Vocabulary Progression exercises
- Teacher resources, rubrics, and more
- Student portfolio where learners can upload evidence to support Can-Do Statements
- The Learning Site supports most classroom tech - from an iOS app to integration and rostering options. Check out The Learning Site page for details.