- Revamped structure! Each of the five chapters highlights a specific cultural product or perspective with focus questions guiding students within the chapter.
- A variety of authentic, classroom-ready resources in audio, video, and print formats.
- All six global AP® themes and 35 sub-themes are addressed.
- Intentional vocabulary practice and online activities to get deep, long-term vocabulary knowledge.
- Problematic grammar is reviewed at the end of each chapter.
- Summative IPAs in all three modes of communication.
- Resources from a variety of cultures engage heritage learners.
Coming soon! The newest edition of this cornerstone program provides an in-depth exploration of Spanish language and culture while preserving the intensive AP® preparation educators have valued in previous versions.
Each chapter focuses on a particular cultural product or theme. AP® level activities and exercises encourage students to connect cultural practices and perspectives to the chapter’s product.
Through activities and assessments designed in conjunction with authentic materials, your students will connect products, practices, and perspectives in their own lives to the lives of Spanish speakers around the world.
Using Triángulo APreciado 6.ª, your students will develop the necessary cultural and linguistic competence to communicate effectively and perform well on the AP® Spanish Language and Culture exam.
Triángulo Apreciado Explorer
Complete the Triángulo APreciado 6.ª program online with Explorer:
- AP® style exercises that students can record, review, and submit.
- Hours of practice in the interpretive, interpersonal, and presentational modes.
- Students can upload evidence of what they can do, reflect on progress, and set goals in Mi portafolio.
- Integrated Performance Assessments (IPAs) with performance rubrics.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Sign up to receive our newsletter, information on new products, and more!